5 Ways to Tackle Information Overload
Do you suffer from information overload? Do you think finding a good article is more luck than skill?
If you said “yes” to either of these questions, here are five ways to tackle information overload and make the web more relevant:
- Manual selection of relevant RSS feeds viewed in a feed reader
- Automated recommendations (via APML or various other tools)
- Social networking (find out what your friends find interesting)
- Use IM instead of email where possible (I recommend Google Talk)
- With email, use either the one-touch approach (see video below) or, if you’re lazy like me, use Gmail Archive All feature